24/12/2014


  The Most Wonderful Time of The Year  


So tomorrow's the big day, have a lovely day, relax, eat, drink and be  extremely merry! Here's a little outfit I put together! These trousers (that I got from H&M a little while back) are beyond fabulous and kinda remind me of tinsel !! 

Anyway, I hope you all get what you wish for whether it be clothes, makeup or simply happiness and health for your family

Also if you're stuck for last minute presents and are currently wrapping up warm to go out and brave the Christmas Eve crowds I made a quick video with some cheap yet chic gift ideas ALL UNDER £10....you're very welcome hehehe:-) xxx


 Right, enough YouTube channel plugging let's get on with the post and and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Lot's of Love Darlene xxxx

Top-Zara
Trousers-H&M
Bag/Muff- Carin Wester
Shoes-Zara
Glasses-Brick Lane Market
Baubles and Candy Canes- Umm my Tree :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment