01/01/2015

 HELLO 2015 


I don't know about you, but I'm so excited about what this year will bring. This morning (despite going to bed at a ridiculous hour) I sprung out of bed feeling so inspired and full of life.  I was so excited to shoot my pictures even though it's absolutely freezing out today!! So without further ado I give you my first post of 2015, let's make it a good'un yeah?! xxx


I'm absolutely in love with these beautiful American Apparel Riding Pants my big brother got me for Christmas!!

This shirt is also American Apparel but I've had it for years...I usually only wear it in the summer, but I thought it went with my pants perfectly!
I've also had this fur collared coat for years, it's one of maybe two things I've ever bought from Miss Selfridge. My wellies are Hunters.
This outfit makes feel like I'm just getting back from a horse riding lesson or something :-)

Yet another piece from AA, anyone would think I was obsessed that shop or something!!! 

xxx Lots of Love Darlene xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment