25/01/2015


 25.01.15//SCRAPBOOK 
After, my day in Brighton yesterday, I'm so grateful for this lazy Sunday I've spent at home! I've just been lounging around in my 'home clothes', reading and relaxing! I had fun editing my OOTD pictures today the way I used to when I was little. I would buy those huge sheets of gem stickers and have fun sticking them absolutely everywhere haha! I was also particulaly fond of glitter glue....ahh I miss those days, in fact I feel as though I have a distinct lack of glitter and sparkle in my life at the moment and that needs to change!! 

(If you can even see the outfit under all the glitter hahaha)
Leather Jacket//TOPSHOP
T-Shirt//H+M
Joni Jeans//TOPSHOP
Scarf//H+M
Fedora//PRIMARK

See you tomorrow!!
 xxx Lots of love Darlene xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment